Iraq Crude Oil Export Expansion Project (ICOOEP) – Phase 1
Iraq Crude Oil Export Expansion Project (ICOOEP) - Phase 1 - Variation Order 02
The Iraq Crude Oil Export Expansion Project (ICOEEP) is perhaps the most important strategic project in the Iraqi Ministry of Oil’s (MoO) Master Plan. The Crude Export Facility of Southern Iraq currently exports approximately 1.8 MMBOPD from onshore facilities to the KAAOT and ABOT offshore terminals.
The variation order scope of works undertaken at ICOEEP Phase 1 includes the following scope of works on a full engineering, procurement, construction basis:
- Installation 3.5 km of 48" export subsea pipeline
- Installation of pig launcher and commissioning
- Installation of subsea subsea anchors and chains incl. cross tensioning
- Conversion of spare SPM buoy to operational status
- Replacement of spare SPM buoy
Leighton will mobilise the Leighton Eclipse from the UAE, as well as a fleet of support and security management vessels.
BEKK Solutions International Limited will provide the diving support for all of the associated subsea works for the installation and construction for the variation order of the ICOEEP – Phase 1.